Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this week
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hello Maniac MU Players :)
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm by WarLord

» [Question]ADMIN
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm by WarLord

» MODERATOR GM DEVELOPER...
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:54 pm by -VellFire-

» SIR GM MODERATOR'S
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm by WarLord

» Apologize!!!!
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm by UnCleanOne

» Event For This Week!
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 am by DreamBoy

» ^^ HEHEHEHEH
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 am by DreamBoy

» REQ: TOP VOTERS REWARD
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 pm by UnCleanOne

» CANT LOG IN WEBSITE
Class Skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:58 pm by WarLord

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Class Skill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelJamie
Former Staff
AngelJamie

Class Skill Empty
PostSubject: Class Skill   Class Skill I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

This is for player tat need to know wat skill each of the class need to learn

Dark Knight

Skills

Weapon Skill (cyclone/falling/slashing)
Many of the weapons you can equip in the game give you a basic weapon skill that does 200%+Energy/10 damage to the enemy.

Twisting Slash
This skill is very useful because it has an area-of-effect damage and hits all enemies in a 2 range radius around the Dark Knight. Useful agains many opponents.

Death Sab
This skill is very useful against single opponents. It does geater damage than the weapon skill but drains your stamina. In some game versions the death stab hits multiple targets in front of the dark knight.

Rageful Blow
This skill is very useful against multiple opponents. It does geater damage than the twisting slash and has greater range but drains your stamina and has slower cast time. Effective agains many well-armored enemies around the Dark Knight.

Impale
This skill does more damage than the weapon skill and can be cast only on mount and carrying a spear-type weapon.

Explosion
The Dark Knight uses his weapons to strike a freezing blow to his opponent. The Explosion skill freezes and slows down the enemy making them an easy prey for you.

Greater Fortitude
This skill is a type of war cry that boosts your and your party's maximum health. The boost is based on your Vitality and is increased by your Energy points.

Dark Lord

Skills

Skills

Force Wave
Similar to the inherent skill of the Dark Lord (Force) but deals more damage and does a penetrating attack.

Earthquake
A destructive war stomp which causes tremendous damage and knocks opponents back.

Fireburst
Bursts out chains of fire which has an area effect. Most popular skill of a Dark Lord.
Increase Critical Damage
Enhances Critical Damage of the Dark Lord and his Partymates.

Electric Spark
Unleashes a powerful surge of electricity that takes down any enemies in its path. This is an area effect spell whose power is increased by the power of the Dark Lord's party.

Summon
Summons partymates of the Dark Lord to any location except Event maps.

Fire Scream
Unleashes waves of fire to damage enemies in front of the Dark Lord.

Birds
The Dark Lord calls a his dark birds to attack the enemies in front of him.

Dark Wizard

Skills

Energy Ball
The first spell of the Dark Wizard, it compresses his power into a small sphere to be unleashed on his target.

Fire Ball
Even novice Dark Wizarsd can master this simple technique easily. By shooting a huge tongue of fire, it gives a massive damage to enemies.

Power Wave
It shoots a wave of force towards the enemy. Power Wave digs under the ground and moves toward the enemy to deal moderate damage.

Lightning
Lightning spell that can knock enemies back.

Teleport
The Teleport spell allows the caster to relocate himself anywhere within the screen. They use can use the spell to evade attacks or use it to position for a better attack.

Meteor
This spell summons a meteorite from the heavens to smite opponents.

Ice
The Ice spell has a chance of chilling enemies, slowing down their movement and the speed of their attack.

Poison
The Poison spell conjures poisonous vines that sprout from the ground near target's feet that may slow and poison the target. Poisoned enemies will slowly lose life over time until the poison wears off or is cured.

Flame
The Flame spell summons a pillar of flame which causes continuous damage on all creatures it touches.

Twister
The Twister spell allows the caster to conjure small cyclones that can confuse the enemy when they are struck by it.

Evil Spirits
This spell summons spirits to fight on the side of the Sorcerer. This damages all opponents within the sorcerer's line of sight.

Hellfire
Wizards can conjure hellfire that springs up from the ground and hits multiple targets around him.

Aqua Beam
This spell conjures a beam of concentrated elemental water that penetrates through multiple opponents.

Cometfall
The Cometfall spell conjures a bolt of energy that shoots targets from the sky.

Inferno
Inferno spell creates a ring of fire around the caster for a few seconds, instantly burning those who come too close to the wizard.

Teleport Ally
Teleport Ally enables the wizard to summon a member of his party to his location. It is very useful in situations where party members get caught in tight spots.

Soul Barrier
The Soul Barrier spell encases the caster in a sphere of energy which absorbs a certain amount of damage dependent on energy.

Ice Storm
The Ice Storm spell conjures massive shards of ice to fall on enemies and slow down any survivors.

Decay
Causes falling poison balls which deal a huge amount of damage and can effectively "poison" the enemy to death.

Nova
The Wizard concentrates all his power and generates a huge explosion of arcane energy.

Fairy Elf

Skills

Triple shot (Weapon skills)
The elf can shoot 3 arrows at the same time to deal triple damage on enemies.

Heal Elves
can channel their energies to heal themselves or partymates.

Greater Defense
Elves can enhance the defense of targets. The increase in defense depends on the energy rating of the elf.

Greater Damage
Elves can enhance the damage on targets. The increase in damage depends on the energy rating of the elf.

Penetration
This orb allows the elf to shoot a powerful arrow that pierces through targets.

Ice Arrow
Shoots an icy arrow that may freeze targets for a couple of seconds
Five shot
The elf can shoot 5 arrows at the same time

Summon Creature
Summons a creature to fight for the elf

Magic Gladiators

Skills

Magic Gladiators learn Twisting Slash and Impale, Fireball, Power Wave, Lightning, Meteor, Sudden Ice, Poison, Flame, Twister, Hellfire, Aqua Beam, Cometfall and Inferno.
(I will not repeat since is written before)

Power Slash
Magic Gladiators with special weapons can fire bolts of lightning by channeling their energies through these weapons.

Fire Slash
Mastered only by the Magic Gladiator, the slash of the MG is so fast it creates fire in mid-air. The Magic Gladiator deals a great amount of damage and at the same time creates confusion among the enemy

Sword Slash
Skill that does massive damage with a beautiful arc of fire made by a large sword slash.

Lightning Storm
The Magic Gladiator chanelles his power to summon a deadly lightning storm to damage all enemies around him.

Summoner

Skills

Electric Surge
The Summoner directs her energy into a huge electric blast.

Sleep
This spell puts to sleep any monster for a short time or until it is attacked

Drain Life
The Summoner uses her attack power to heal herself.

Reflex
Buff that reflects damage taken by the Summoner

Increase Speed
Buff that increases the attack speed of the Summoner

Red Storm
The Summoner creates a storm of blood and fire to damage all enemies around her.

You can Edit it if i have wrong or missing a Skill
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nelmerjamie

Class Skill
Page 1 of 1